In the early stages breast cancer usually does not cause any discomfort or pain. Therefore women should be attentive to certain signs that could indicate a possible cancer.
There are some warning signs that can be a signal for cancer in the breast area. In this video you will learn more about possible symptoms and early warning signs.
Breast cancer often develops over years - and initially, in most cases, breast carcinoma does not show any symptoms or pain. However, there are some signs in the early stages that can indicate a tumor in the breast:
- Lumps in the breast tissue or a general hardening of the breast
- Dimpling or reddening of the skin
- Unilateral enlargement of the breast
- Retracted nipples
- Nipples secrete fluid (watery, bloody or purulent)
- Tactile lymph nodes in the armpit (which did not exist before)
Please note that the information within this website is not intended for self-diagnosis. It is in no way a substitute for a medical diagnosis and advice.
- Key Visual: © vectorfusionart - stock.adobe.com